Hydro-Armor Hydraulic Cranes
Hydro-Armor cranes are designed and built for service at the sea
and can aspire to homologation.
• Continuous 360° orientation with no dead point.
• High turning torque, permitting manoeuvres under full load even in list.
• Square (or circular) bed ensuring excellent load distribution on the vessel's keelson.
• Operating station mounted revolving on the turret or supplied separately to be better positioned on the vessel.
• Possibility of proportional remote control.
• Possibility of acceptance before delivery.
• Standard can be modified to meet specific requirements of use.
• Extremely strong sand-blasted/galvanised structures.
• Joints on very amply sized anti-friction rings.
• Spectial marine-treated ram struts.
• Proportional distributors permitting several simultaneous movements and also perfect flow metering for each function.
• 3 to 60 ton/meter.
• Homologated BV NI 184 machines on request.