Hydraulic Power Units
Hydro-Armor power units are used in various sectors of sea and river works where only hydraulic transmissions truly permit easy and original installations ......
easy to maintain
and with exceptional manoeuvrability
• Highly energy-efficient hydrostatic transmissions,
which permit reversal of screw movement under full load - very suitable for frequent changes in direction of operation.
• Variation in screw immersion depth depending on depth to bottom.
• Very wide range of lift travel: thermal engines and plant can be placed anywhere on the boat.
• The basic concept can easily be adapted to a wide variety of uses: public works, service ferries, dredges, oyster farm pontoons, mussel farming barges, amphibious barges, passenger ferries and ships, depolluting machinery, etc.
• Possibility of adapting engine type according to customer requirements.
• The Hydro-Armor power plant range covers 30 to 500 kW.
• The power units are supplied in modular models to be assembled on site, or in compact ready-to-use models which are tested an run-in before delivery.
• Stem power units may be supplied directly built into a tube to be welded onto the vessel.
Economical, Safe, and Reliable
• Modest maintenance costs.
• Transmissions very effectively protected by valves generally tolerating accidental screw jamming.
• Highly reliable as a result of the systematic elimination of unnecessary sophisticated features, and the particulary generous sizing of components.